Friday, October 15, 2010

MuBu: the Newark Houses Museum

Miles Travelled = 124.7
Museums Visited = 4
Mood = Slightly Embarrassed


The Newark Houses Museum is a last minute call. They’re having a MuBu project event. Something to do with videos. Would I be free to go along?

So, innocent of any knowledge about the project, or indeed the place, I hurry into Leicester, find the museum and present myself at reception.

It is at this point that I need to make another confession...

Read the complete article at the MuBu Writer in Residence website.

Newark Houses Museum, Leicester

1 comment:

Rod Duncan said...

We're having some technical problems today - so the MuBu website is down as I write. If you click the link and nothing happens, please call back tomorrow and hopefully it will be fixed.

Sorry for that.

Followers